We Are Invested In Your Success
You are in the Rental Business, and we will provide you with the support you need to have a Successful Business. At LGL Properties, Inc., our priority is to maximize the profit potential of your investment. We are aware that vacant rental properties undermine cash flow. Therefore, we use multiple channels to ensure that your rental property produces maximum returns. LGL Properties, Inc. maintains your property so that it is appealing to tenants. This lowers vacancy rates and attracts new tenants. We also implement marketing and promotions to locate qualified tenants.
Our screening process verifies established credit, current FICO scores and current income, to minimize late or nonpayment issues. We provide prospective tenants with a choice of a handwritten or online application. We require all tenants pay an appropriate screening fee. We also request a complete rental history for the past 5 years. We search all criminal history that is of public record, both local and throughout the United States. We verify current and past employment, which includes receipt of the prospective tenant pay stubs and a written verification from the current employer. All prospective tenants are required to provide us with a current I.D.
LGL Properties, Inc.’s leasing agreements hold tenants responsible for property damage. We recommend, and in some instances, require tenants to provide renters insurance. We have a pet policy that all tenants sign, to help protect you from liability, and reduce your insurance costs. We provide you with complete and thorough monthly statements and copies of maintenance calls and related invoices. We do business with only licensed and qualified vendors, who give us excellent rates for products and services, resulting in savings that we pass on to our clients. LGL Properties, Inc. never charges an extra fee or override for routine maintenance services.
Call Us Today! We look forward to proving that we are the BEST Sacramento Property Management Company and that we CARE about your property!!!
LGL Properties, Inc. provides thorough tenant screenings. We meet each qualified applicant personally and show homes by appointment. We require a detailed rental application that includes rental history. Tenants are required to verify identification, show job stability, adequate income and references from landlords. We perform credit checks and criminal background checks.
LGL Properties, Inc. abides by the State of California and Federal Fair Housing Laws, Title VIII of the Civil Rights Act of 1968 and the City and County of Sacramento Human Rights and Fair Housing Commission's Tenant/Landlord Code.
We perform timely rent collection. Rents are due on the first day of each month. Tenants can pay through a convenient online process. All notices to "Pay or Quit" are issued promptly. All landlord/tenant relations are professionally managed.
Maintenance, Repairs and Cleaning
LGL Properties, Inc. provides complete maintenance during and after tenancy. Our 24 hour, 7 day per week Maintenance Center operators are available to assist with emergency calls as well as needed maintenance and repair requests. All services are performed by licensed professionals.
Accounting and Record Keeping
Clients are sent detailed statements of activity monthly. The statements are easy to read and can be sent by regular mail or emailed. Payments are sent promptly and direct deposit is available. LGL Properties, Inc. pays mortgages, taxes, insurance, utilities and vendors. We provide required non-resident reporting. We also send detailed statements and 1099 reporting at the end of the year for tax purposes. Our fee schedule is provided upon request and is included with our property management contracts and packages. We can provide a customized property management package to meet your specific needs.
We market your home using digital-watermarked photos and a property description on our website, as well as Craigslist, Zillow, Tulia and other rental sites at no additional charge.
Our Technology Advantage
Our goal is to provide you with the best service and manage your properties efficiently and effectively. Our team has invested in a complete and modern software solution, AppFolio Property Manager. We are excited to share several of the new capabilities and how they will benefit you.
- More effectively market your properties and fill vacancies sooner. AppFolio allows us to quickly advertise vacancies online, posting to our website, and hundreds of other listing sites. Applicants can also apply right from their smartphones.
- Price rentals right for your market and reduce vacancies. AppFolio’s built-in rental comparison tool provides actual rental rates for units similar to yours in the same geographic location. This insight allows us to maximize your revenue and fill vacancies faster.
- Screen for the best residents. Streamlined, built in resident screening includes standard background and credit checks along with past rent payment history. Screens can be completed in minutes - enabling us to place the highest quality residents quickly.
- You will be paid faster and more securely. Our team provides the ability to deposit funds directly into your bank account. No more waiting for a check in the mail.
- On-demand access to your statements. Owner statements are securely posted to an online Owners Portal, saving time and paper. These simple statements provide you with a quick snapshot of your property details for the month and all previous month’s activities. We also include maintenance invoices, work orders, inspections or other reports, plus any digital photos with each monthly statement.
- Collect rent faster with online payment options. Modern residents expect easy, online payment options. AppFolio gives residents three convenient ways to pay electronically (Cash, E-check, or with a credit card).
- Handle property maintenance issues faster. We have a 24 hour per day 7 day a week operator assisted maintenance center to document all tenant maintenance and emergency requests. We also use AppFolio for electronic work-orders and communications with vendors so we can quickly request and/or resolve maintenance issues.
Owner Statements Available Online
Did you know that you can now access your owner statements online?
- Concise statements covering the performance of your property for the current and previous month
- All data on your property is stored in a state-of-the-art data center
- Access information about your property 24/7
- Access information about your property from anywhere with an internet connection
How it works:
In order to keep your financials secure, we use a state of the art portal system which communicates with your email.
Each time you wish to view your reports, you must visit the portal and enter in your email address. You will be emailed a single-use link where you can view your statements. This link does not have a time limit, however, it will only work once.
View Owner Statements